Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Arrivals

We have had several new arrivals in the last few days.
First, Aunt Sandy and Uncle David got in on Friday afternoon from their trip to Morocco.
Then, Jake drove down from Utah Friday night for the weekend.
And last but not least, Shelby and Uncle Bob flew in from Illinois on Saturday.

Its been kind of hectic with all of the people coming in, but we've had a little time to celebrate. Friday night Lia, Jake, Lia's coworkers, and I went out to an Irish Pub to celebrate Lia's birthday on Saturday. I was one of the Designated Drivers, but we all had a fun time.
And Saturday night we all (Gram, Aunt Sandy, Uncle David, Jake, Lia, Shelby, Uncle Bob, and I) went out for Thai food and gave Lia all of her presents (most notably a new pocket knife and a new necklace).

We have lots of plans for the next week while Bob and Shelby are here before we all leave, and I'll try to keep this updated as the week goes along. :)

1 comment: